Information For Authors
Guidelines for Author
- All submitted Research manuscripts must follow pattern given below:
- –Article Pattern–
- Title (Maximum 120 Characters)
- Author Name, Affiliation and Email ID
- Abstract (Maximum 200 words)
- Keywords (Maximum Five)
- Literature Survey
- Problem Definition
- Methodology / Approach
- Results & Discussion
- Future Scope
- Declaration Form :: Original Work and It is not sent to publish anywhere DOWNLOAD
- Each Author (s) Short Profile with Photo(s)
- Title: Title must be informative and specific. It should be easily understandable by the reader and should reflect the motive of the research paper.
- Author Name, Affiliation and Email ID: Author First name and Last name only. Please don’t include salutations like Dr / Mr / Prof etc. If possible, provide only your professional email id, instead of personnel.
- Abstract: One paragraph containing at most 100 words. It is a summary of the report describing the question investigated, the methods used, the principle results and conclusions.
- Keywords: Five most important terms that describe your research domain and specific problem area investigated.
- Introduction: It is a brief section, usually not more than a page. It should be informing the reader of the relevance of your research.
- Literature Survey: This section includes a short history or relevant background of the research area being addressed.
- Methods / Approach: This section should describe how you are supposed to rectify the problem, what approach or what methodology you are supposed to use in your paper.
- Results / Discussion: This section describes the outputs generated in the methodology section. Elaborate and compare your results with previous research performed in the past.
- Conclusion: Final extract of your research performed. Consicely elaborate your final output here.
- Future Scope: What are the future possibilities of improvement in the research you performed. Discuss the limitations and benefits over historical research.
- References: If you reference an external source in your paper, you should cite where you found that source. Give credit to the actual contributor, they deserve this.
- Authors Short Profile: Short bio of all the authors, include a small picture also. People should know you too!
- Finally, make sure you are formatting your manuscript as per REPR/RRSSH Paper Format given below:
- –Article Styling–
- Font Family: Times New Roman
- Title Font Size: 24pt
- Author Names Font Size: 11pt, Bold
- Author Affiliation Font Size: 9pt
- Abstract Font Size: 10pt, Bold, Italic
- Keywords Font Size: 10pt
- Heading Font Size: 12pt, Bold
- Sub Heading Font Size: 11pt, Bold
- Table Contents Font Size: 11pt
- Table Heading Font Size: 11pt, Italic
- Figure / Table Caption Font Size: 11pt
- Reference Bullet Format: ,  …
- Citation Format: ,  …
- Line Spacing: 1.0 pt
- Line Spacing Before After: Nil
- Page Size: A4
- Page Orientation: Portrait
- Page Margins: Top – 0.7 Inch, Bottom – 0.7 Inch, Left – 0.67 Inch, Right – 0.56 Inch, Gutter – 0 Inch, Gutter Position – Left
- Author Photo Size: Width 0.51 Inch (Keep Aspect Ratio)
- Header: 0.1 Inch
- Footer: 0.3 Inch
Please direct deposit the Printing contribution fee in our PNB account i.e.
Account Details :
A/c Holder : Well Press Publications, Roorkee
A/c No. : 7629000100029507
IFSC : PUNB0762900
Bank : Punjab National Bank (Address : BSM Chowk, Roorkee)
Rs.1200/- through NEFT / RTGS / Online Net Banking
Google Pay : 9412999793 (Dr. Ritesh Kumar Gupta)
If paid please ignore and
Please SEND the PAYMENT DETAILS / RECEIPT on WHATSAPP or MAIL.